Thursday, July 9, 2009

The One With The King Of Pop Memorial Service

So yesterday me and the husband watch the rerun of MJ's Memorial.. at 1st it was kinda ok with me..with all the singing of familiar songs..


but the heartwrenching moment came when his daughter, Paris, 11 years old gave her final farewell.. it goes like this in between her sobs "Ever since i was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine.. i just wanted to say i love him so much" and she broke down.. and i did too..


MJ's Children during the service (picture courtesy of http://www.smh.com.au/)


this scene makes me think.. a lot! will my baby boy say the same thing about me?? will he?? am i the best mother in the world for him??i think thats just me being paranoid after the hospitalization episode..

My baby boy during an early morning feeding

No comments: