Friday, November 27, 2009

It's Eidul-Adha !!


It all started with me catching flu few days before Eidul-Adha..But i got better as the Eid approaches..so we planned to leave for Merlimau after solat Eidul-Adha..buttt... After solat Subuh..the husband felt that he's down with the flu too..so he popped in some pills and sleep and hope the flu would go away..while waiting for the husband's flu to go away..me on the other hand bathe Adam and put him on his Baju Melayu..I felt that he's a bit feverish..but i guess that just after the bath temperature..soon after..he started to cough and vomitted out his phlegm..guess what?? he's down with fever too!! guess that's our luck thsi Eidul-Adha..

Adam not feeling well with Mr. Otto

With me still being weak..so Adam was taken care by my parents..Me took care of the husband and myself..so we slept all through the day..


But in the evening, my father decided to give our uncle a visit..so off my father, my big brother and my nephews and niece to my uncle's house..

View from the house


Swimming @ Uncle's

Guess that's about it..Adam's 2nd Eidul-Adha..and he's sick..

No comments: