Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love Is..









I soo love these Love is .. comic strips by Kim Casali.. I even remembered during school days.. i had to fight for the comic strips in NST.. if i missed the hostel's copy then i'll try to persuade the librarian to let me cut the library's copy.. eheheh.. the strips is soo cuteness..

From today onwards i'll try to put a strip from my collection in my this blog.. i would love to share some of the love words from a wife to her husband.. it is said that this is the way she expressed her love towards the husband..
From what i know.. these strips has been translated to some languages..

Dutch: Liefde is...
Afrikaans: Liefde is...
German: Liebe ist …
Icelandic: Ást er...
Italian: "L'amore è..."
Portuguese: Amar é...'
Croatian: Ljubav je...
Russian: Любовь это... (Ljubov' eto)'
Spanish: Amor Es...
Serbian: Ljubav je...
Turkish: Aşk ...dır.
Persian: ...عشق یعنی
Finnish: Rakkautta on...
Danish: Lykken er...
French: L'amour c'est...
Greek: Αγάπη είναι...
I'll try to include some of these languages strips if i can found them..







No comments: