Friday, September 10, 2010

1st Syawal 1431H

Morning of 1st Syawal finally came.. Adam woke-up early and was fed breakfast and took his bath early.. by the time we finished preparing for breakfast, he was all ready for Eidul-Fitri..Complete with his baju melayu & sampin.. but i couldn't pujuk him to wear songkok.. 

When all of his cousins went for Eid prayers he thought he was going together with them.. when he realises that he was left behind, it took me quite some time to console him.. kesian... 

We finally managed to take pictures of us during eid.. I think the last decent pictures of us together during eid was a couple of years back..



After all the picture taking, me and my men went back to Merlimau to celebrate Eid with my inlaws.. We stop at R&R Ayer Keroh for lunch.. and continue our journey.. the highway was smooth flowing..


Adam in the car on the way back to Merlimau

My pahlawan

Complete with sampin

My two heroes wearing similar attire

Arriving at Merlimau, we went to several houses for Raya and then it was evening.. and we went back to the inlaws and we just spent the night at home receiving visits by family and friends.. Adam was the most happiest boy ever because he have lotsa cousins to play with and meters of land he can walk and run without hearing mama shouting.. he slept early that night.. too tired i guess.. However I managed to make Adam wear his baju melayu complete with his sampin the whole day without him being cranky or anything..

Adam during 1st Syawal evening

So..

~ Toodles!

No comments: