Friday, December 24, 2010

Something I Want

I am searching for a good compact camera but with a superb picture quality.. It's been quite a while.. and at the moment I have a couple of camera in mind.. this is base on the review in some of the websites..

Canon G12
One of my top choice because of the function.. and the review was good.. even the picture sample was great.. Some more I haven't tested or even own any Canon camera yet.. hee!

Canon G12 || Canon Malaysia

Canon S95
Same as point in Canon G12 but with additional plus point.. it really is compact!

Canon S95 || Canon Malaysia

Panasonic Lumix LX5
The review was good.. Great picture sample

Panasonic Lumix LX5 || Panasonic Malaysia

But I was introduce to Olympus SP800UZ at one of the camera shops.. and i tested it.. I was attracted to the picture quality even after zooming.. but the lens was quite extended to be put in my handbag..

Olympus SP800UZ || Olympus Malaysia

Whatever it is.. we'll see what camera i choose.. Hopefully its in the near future.. Fingers cross!


No comments: