Saturday, August 6, 2011

6th Ramadhan

Today I would like to promote my cousin's cooking that she sells.. her tent opens during Ramadhan every day.. for details of the tent..do email me..or you can leave a comment..she sells Thai food since she's from Bangkok..


the Thai Food tent
cockles with sauce dip
otak-otak
this is not for sale
seafood tomyam
ikan keli goreng serai
tauhu & chicken goreng serai
green curry
daging masak cili
kerabu mangga
cream puff
pumpkin pudding
and couple more of desserts are on sale..

And today for break-fast, it was a feast cause big bro and family come home.. we cook some and they brought some food..these are our menu for the day..

watermelon juice
sugarcane
fried mini sandwich
spaghetti bolognese
ikan kering terubuk sarawak
air assam
fried ikan keli
pajeri terung
fried long beans
gulai sotong
sambal sotong

notice that our main dishes was sotong?? well, coincidently my SIL brought the gulai sotong while my mom  cook the sambal sotong.. there two sotong main dishes.. ahahahaha..better check my cholestrol level after this..
 
p/s : ouhh.. today is my nephew's birthday..so "ILMAN, Happy 10th Birthday!!
 
 

1 comment:

BB Luvs Me said...

yummy food!!!!

Cheers
The BBLM Team

Shop bbluvsme.com and enjoy 10% off your purchase.
Follow our blog at bbluvsme.blogspot.com.