Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Makan - Makan || Azeezah Al-Ansar Steakhouse, Keramat

I still remember the first time I had my chicken chop here.. not in the current shop.. they've move to 2 more different shop before moving on to the current spot.. My first time was with my sister riding a bike at night.. My sister is a friend to the owners' niece.. That night we had a special treatment..


From there on.. me and the family would always go there for a nice chicken chop.. we love the chicken batter..


They started with just a couple of dish and their main is chicken chop.. from there on they innovate and added a couple more dish.. but I will always order the chicken chop..

chicken chop - RM10
sizzling chicken chop - RM13


Azeezah Al-Ansar Steakhouse, Keramat
No. 53A, Jalan Enggang, Taman Sri Keramat, 54200 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 016 - 381 0138
Hours : 1000am - 1200am

I Say

Price : it has gone up since the last time I went there.. but still bearable
Food : just like I remember it.. my place to go for a nice malaysian chicken chop
Service : fast
Atmosphere : family cafe
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : this is a bit of a problem.. depend on your luck..




No comments: