Monday, February 14, 2011

Makan - Makan || Dave's Deli, One Utama

I have this craving for Uncle Dave's most famous beef lasagne.. So I search high and lo (in the net of course) for the outlet.. since most of Dave's Deli outlet have closed or moved.. During my uni days, i frequently visit the MidValley outlet for my lasagne cravings.. it's been such a loooooong time since my last fix..

Being my usual self.. I've been hovering Mr. AZ to fulfill my craving.. I think he just being a good husband brought me and little Adam to OU (the only outlet that is excessible on Friday nite)..

Luckily there's one piece of those lovely lasagne left for me.. and Mr. AZ ordered grilled chicken.. but the taste wasn't as i remembered.. so my craving didn't fulfilled.. so where can I get the same tasting beef lasagne as Dave's Deli's?


[picture: google]

Beef Lasagne
Grilled Chicken


No comments: