Saturday, February 26, 2011

Makan - Makan || Mohd Chan Abdullah Restaurant, Taman Melawati

We went for this family dinner just before we fly to Bangkok.. i think the nite before our flight.. This time it was Mohd Chan Abdullah Restaurant, a chinese muslim restaurant in Melawati.. my parents have been raving about the food for quite sometime.. we went to another branch for lunch sometime ago.. but the food was disappointing..


My father ordered his favourite Char Kuey Tiaw..Mom went for Nasi Goreng Cina..BIL chose noodle something.. and my sister added yam cake (btol ke?? ntah..tp yam for sure)  me and the husband shared nasi goreng tomyam.. all of us ordered the same drink.. kedondong juice.. marvelous!

dimsum telur masin
the yam dish
kedondong juice
i forgot that Mr. AZ ordered warm lime juice
I still didn't enjoy the food.. maybe it was the cucur bawang i ate that evening left me feeling full.. But the whole family enjoy the spread.. that's the most important thing.. from my observation, most of the patrons there enjoy their food very much..

No comments: