Thursday, March 10, 2011

Macaron

I have been wanting to join in the craze of macaron when i read in most of the blog during my blogwalking.. but I'm not sure on where to get it.. The one in Empire somewhere in Subang was out of question.. try to persuade Mr. AZ to go there.. but did not succeed.. Not until I found out about this lady.. she took my order and walllah.. 
The Macaron was super cute and nice.. the jam filling.. yummeh!! per box came with 25 macarons with 4 flavours of your choice.. and also colourful! so loving it! will surely order again for other flavours.. 

For orders do visit Cikmin Macaron.. or search her in facebook.. remember this.. Cikmin Macaron.. If u're unable to self-pickup, she can arrange for postal with charges of course!

order from her
25 macarons in a box
colourful
4 flavours
yumm yumm yummeh

p/s: ooohhh... i'll be in trouble if i went for a blood test.. I'm sure my sugar level will go beyond the acceptable limit...


2 comments:

cikmin said...

thank you for backlink ye dear..thanks agains coz sudi oder dengan CM Macarons. :) nantikan keputusan cabutan bertuah on 1 April ya..mana tau kan..ada luck..

beautifulLIFE said...

wow macarons!!aku beli kat kedai kek...tp CM Macarons cantikkk....!wats the flavors?