Thursday, March 3, 2011

Makan - Makan || Murni Discovery, Aman Suria

We've been meaning to try the food here for ages.. we even surveyed for the restaurant couple of times.. Finally we have the time to have dinner there..I've read couple of food blog review about this place... and i think i have an idea what to order.. even for Mr. AZ...


when we arrived, the restaurant was full.. luckily there were a table for us inside.. I ordered a Mee Raja Tomyam while Mr. AZ went for their chicken grill.. as for drinks, Ribena Special for me while Mr AZ ordered I-Love-U.. there's a funny story during ordering that drink.. the person taking our order were a girl..

Waitress : "Abang, minum apa?"

Mr. AZ (tersenyum malu) : "I Love U"

and the waitress took the order and left us.. eheheheh..couple of minutes later our drinks came and then our food..from my reading, the review raved about how big the portion is.. The Mee Raja was huge nut Mr. AZ's grill chicken was of normal portion and it wasn't enough for him.. Luckily I couldn't finished mine and we shared.. sharing is caring.. no?!

ribena special
I-Love-U
grill chicken
mee raja tomyam

Review : I love the drinks... maybe could try other combination next time.. I also love Mee Raja..it's like meehoon but thicker..The grill chicken was nice too.. the black pepper sauce was the to die for. I can't stop licking it clean.. ehehehe.. next time maybe I'll try their fried rice.. We will surely be here again..maybe with a bigger appetite..

1 comment: