Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Posters

Since little Adam was born, I promised myself that i would capture every day of his life.. bhahahahha!! i failed! but I did manage to capture his important milestones for keepsake.. but all were scattered.. not scattered as in bersepah merata-rata.. but.. scattered in my hard disk and some in thumdrives.. merata laaa..

One day I came across a blog & facebook of a lady who designs baby birth posters.. she even do other kind of posters.. contact her.. agreed on the designs and wallaaaaaah!! little Adam posters..


little Adam birth poster

1st year poster || photos of him every month of his 1st years

2nd year || photos of him during his 13th - 24th month

and then i add another poster as a gift for my dear little Sara.. a birth poster for her.. and my sister love it..

little Sara birth poster

I was very satisfied with Lisha's work.. and it is very easy to work with her.. I'm sure i'll go to her again for little Adam next years of poster.. Thanx a lot Lisha!

if any of you interested with her work.. feel free to contact her.. Its nice for a present also!

No comments: