Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Makan - Makan || Nando's Ampang Point

Another Nando's chicken craving.. As always I would order their quarter chicken meal, mild peri-peri with coleslaw but this time around instead of their chips, I ordered corn.. Then I add their garlic peri sauce with hot peri sauce and that combination was heavenly.. nyumm.. and now I'm drooling..
 
But my coleslaw taste a bit different.. macam masam sket than usual.. so I ask the waiter.. and he answered
 
"coleslaw kitorang memang masam sket kak, lain dari lain"
 
ahahah.. apa dia ingat this is my first visit kah??
 
"tapi saya memang slalu datang sini, takdela pulak masam macam ni"
 
and this is his answer
 
"ouuh.. takpe nanti saya bawak ke kitchen and check"
 
Then he came back with a new portion of fresh coleslaw that taste yumsss.. ahahaha.. lagi mau cakap memang rasa macam tu.. salah orang la.. apart from that, as always, I feel satisfied after leaving Nando's

adam with her new toy


 

my quarter chicken mild peri-peri meal
 
 


Nando's, Ampang Point
Lot 79, Lorong Mamanda 1, Ampang Point, 68000 Ampang, SELANGOR
Tel : 03 - 4256 6555
Hours : 1100am - 1030pm

I Say
Price : standard price for a quarter chicken meal RM17.90++
Food :  this is my go-to place when I crave for something spicy.. in short, I love their peri-peri..
Service : good service as always.. I can only say for this particular branch
Atmosphere : a standard fast food atmosphere
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : parking lot infront of the shop






No comments: