Saturday, November 30, 2013

Makan - Makan || Mr. Kabab & Biryani, Cyberjaya

So me and Dude tried on another branch of Mr. Kabab & Biryani.. I was the one introducing to Dude since I have been to their branch in Putrajaya..


I ordered garlic+ cheese naan and Dude added the chicken tikka boti.. my usuals would be naan and tandoori chicken.. but the tikka boti was a nice change..

manggo & pineapple juice

garlic + cheese naan

chicken tikka boti


Mr. Kabab & Biryani, Cyberjaya
Biz Avenue Neo Cyber, Lingkaran Cyberpoint Barat, 63000 CYBERJAYA, SELANGOR

I Say

Price : the standard standard price for a dish is around RM10- RM20
Food : love the naan and dhaal.. and the chicken is succulent.. nicely cook
Service : good
Atmosphere : relaxing.. you can choose to either eat inside with aircond or outside fresh air
Cleanliness : good



No comments: