Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Makan - Makan || PappaRich, Seri Kembangan

One of the long lunch.. so langkah pon jadi long jugak..


The thing is I always get good reviews of PappaRich.. but after tasting it myself.. it wouldn't be my place to visit.. except when I needed a place for deserts.. local desserts that is..

our drinks
mine - iced soya milk pudding + cincau

roti bakar with kaya and butter
wholemeal bakar with margarine and kaya
roti bakar susu
curry mee

this is dissapointing.. most reviews gave this dish a star dish.. but I didn't like it.. theres something missing in the taste..

ipoh koay teow soup with steam chicken
 
pizza

PappaRich @ Putra Walk
G-1-G, Block G, Putra Walk Jalan PP25, Bandar Putra Permai, Sek 2, 43300 SERI KEMBANGAN SELANGOR
Tel :  03 - 8938 2980

I Say

Price : acceptable.. normal for kopitiam
Food : average for my taste but I do love their choices of drinks
Service : ok but need a little improvement
Atmosphere : normal kopitiam
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : its quite difficult to get parking




No comments: