Friday, December 13, 2013

Makan - Makan || Restoran Singgah Selalu, Johor Bahru

Had our 1st dinner at Restoran Singgah Selalu.. it is a place to go to if you were in JB.. they have everything under one roof..


The important thing is to order their otak-otak.. and then Dude ordered tauhu bakar.. Adam as usual his nasi putih and ayam goreng kunyit.. and I had their crispy bihun (or something like that).. and niece ordered chicken chop..

the otak-otak
We even ordered a second set of otak-otak.. it was THAT nice.. we fight for the last piece.. come to think of it.. it doesn't make sense if the otak-otak is not delicious here in JB.. since otak-otak gelang patah is the best!

tauhu bakar

I don't like tauhu bakar.. for me it gave this dry taste when eating it..

crispy bihun

I love.. and love love love.. it has been long since I had this kind of noodle.. I frequent a place before for this.. but now I don't know where it move to.. 


Restoran Singgah Selalu, Danga Bay, Johor Bahru
36 D, E, F, Jalan Skudai, 80200 Johor Bahru, JOHOR
Tel : 07 - 237 7255

I Say

Price : Affordable..
Food : the otak-otak was delicious.. I would definitely come again even for the otak-otak alone
Service : good
Atmosphere : good for a family dining place.. they have a kiddie play area
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : ample parking
  



No comments: