Sunday, February 23, 2014

Makan - Makan || Rawang Burger Bakar, Wangsa Maju

Dude was asking to try for their burger bakar, we always drive by the stall.. and they were always full and oh my.. the smell.. yummy yumm.. 

One fine day we decided to just stop and try..I were confuse on what to have so I just tell Dude to order and surprise me.. ehehehe..

blue boys
adam's chicken burger
dude's lamb burger

mine beef and egg burger

p/s: actually they have more glamourous names for their burger nut I just cant recall..



Rawang Burger Bakar @ Wangsa Maju
Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju, Seksyen 5, 53300 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 019 - 348 2819

I Say

Price : average price
Food : nothing special, just like any burger bakar in town
Service : fast
Atmosphere : open air roadside stall
Cleanliness : fair
Parking : park at your own risk at the roadside but if you're lucky you can park at the parking spot provided




No comments: