Friday, February 7, 2014

Makan - Makan || RM Cafe, Sunway Pyramid

A cousin operated her own cafe for quite some time.. and after so many times of promising and cancelling, we finally made it to her cafe.. RM Cafe.. all I  can think of RM as in $$$$$ but Dude said maybe the RM stands for Rasa Malaysia?? who knows? and I don't even remember to ask her..

She's the one cooking so she suggested Dude to order fried rice and Adam without hesitating ordered his favourite cantonese fried kueytiaw.. I on the other hand trying to try a different food ended up ordering a ginger beef kueytiaw.. For drinks we ordered a watermelon juice and their specialty, dragon fruit juice..

We love the food (of course we did! we as always love my cousin's cooking) the view was superb.. a view of the Sunway Lagoon.. Would definitely come again and suggest this cafe to my friends..

starter : a warm banana cake
the cafe
our drinks
dude's seafood fried rice

adam's cantonese fried kueytiaw
my ginger beef kueytiaw
  
RM Cafe, Sunway Pyramid
F1.AV.177 - 181 & 193, Asian Avenue, 1st Floor, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya SELANGOR
Tel : 03 - 5639 861
Hours : 1000am - 1200am

I Say

Price : it is affordable 
Food : love the choices and the food was great
Service : fast
Atmosphere : family cafe
Cleanliness : clean and they don't mix the halal and non-halal restaurant
Parking : parking at the shopping complex parking spaces

UPDATE : The cafe is already close and I'm not sure where they are operating now..




No comments: