Saturday, March 1, 2014

Express Pizza

Pagi tadi tak tau nak buat ape for breakfast.. since, I only cook on weekends, so I made it a point that I have to cook no matter what at least 1 meal on weekends.. Sebab yang selebihnya tu selalu eat out jek.. ehehehe..

Adam bangun dah lambat.. so I ran to the supermarket and bought a couple of things.. Apa nak buat?? Express Pizza.. why express? sebab.. cepat je dah siap..


INGREDIENTS

wraps - I bought Garlic Mission Wraps
pasta sauce- I bought traditional Prego because I prefer it that way

fresh button mushroom - slice
cherry tomatoes - slice

beef slices
mozarella cheese - grated

pepper   
spices - I used oregano and basil 


PREPARATION

1.   spread thin layer of pasta sauce on the wrap
2.   arrange all your favourite toppings on the sauce spread
3.   top with mozarella cheese
4.   bake until the cheese melts and brown

 
garlic wraps
traditional pasta sauce
pizza waiting to be baked
pizza ready to be eaten


 


No comments: