Monday, March 3, 2014

Makan - Makan || Warung Tapak Sulaiman, Kajang Revisited

My second time here.. with new sets of friends.. heh! since I am the only one at the office who knew about the place, no matter what they had to bring me along.. this time around, ramai sikit geng.. 5 orang.. ehehhe..

So, how was the food you may ask? It was still the same.. since datang hari yang sama dengan the last time.. same homecook food.. but harini masak lemak terpedas sikit.. so tak dapat nak hirup macam the other day.. but to tell you the truth.. lagi untung datang in bigger group sebab rasa dapat bigger serving.. but how true I could not confirm..

fried chicken
sayur kobis goreng
ikan goreng kicap
masak lemak ketam

My colleagues semua cakap boleh datang lagi but next time datang hari lain to try other dish..


Warung Tapak Sulaiman
No. 80A, Jalan Jamaluddin, Desa Putra, 43000 Kajang, SELANGOR
Hours : breakfast and lunch only (need to call for booking)
Tel :  017 - 381 2246 / 017 - 274 7761

I Say

Price : I think it already went up from last year's RM13 
Food : homecook food
Service : fast service
Atmosphere : peaceful environment but the warung are cramped with people  
Cleanliness : fair 
Parking : parking is still a problem but since we were quite early, we got a parking up on the hill..




No comments: