Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Makan - Makan || Restoran Nasi Padang Minang Batang Kapeh, Salak Tinggi

I read a review about this particular restaurant.. they serve a wide range of lauk.. which I love so much.. since we were on our way south, Dude agreed for us to have our lunch there..


The problem is, I only have a simple direction to this place, theres no address given or any landmark to head to.. so, we just drove blindly and hope that we end up there..


Alhamdulillah, we did find the place.. and it was already full eventhough it is still quite early for lunch.. First, I went through all the choices offered.. then I take a plate of rice and chicken for Adam.. And Dude went on his food spree.. while I wait....... I believe it was quite a while for Dude to decide on what to eat.. but he end up with grill squid and fish..


Then it was my turn.. seriously.. I was like crazy over all the food.. was thinking of taking every single lauk they offered.. hah! I too ended up taking the grill fish.. the sauce a.k.a air assam was simply to die for.. the ones that the smells stays on your fingers for days after..


The food tasted yummilicious! I'm close to licking my fingers after finishing off.. I also would like to give a credit to their air kelapa muda.. very pure.. no sugar and water added whatsoever.. only ice are added..
 

And much to Adam request.. we stop for another round of lunch on our way back from the trip.. heeee.. 


Restoran Nasi Padang Minang Batang Kapeh, Salak Tinggi
Jalan Sepang - Dengkil (heading ENSTEK), Taman Desa Cempaka, 43900 Salak Tinggi, SELANGOR
Tel : 012 - 621 3657

I Say

Price : affordable.. and worth every cent..
Food : spoiled for choices.. could end up with everything in a plate..
Service : good service.. the drinks arrived in no time at all 
Atmosphere : good
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : parking around the restaurant





No comments: