Monday, January 5, 2015

Makan - Makan || Cafe Lapis, Wangsa Maju

I actually wanted to eat lasagne and have tried a couple of place that fail to satisfy my tastebud.. until a friend suggest a cafe somewhere close to home.. Summore Adam wanted to eat brownies.. he's been a brownies monster since forever.. and have requested for me to bake for him.. but the home oven broke and we were not in the mood to repair or even buying a new one..


At first glance, the cafe doesn't seems inviting.. there were not many tables and most of it were already occupied.. I was already suggesting to leave until a group left the cafe.. Adam almost ran to sit..



The deco I love so much.. clean look.. there were a bottle of water and glass on the table together with a jar of sugar.. I guess its for the coffee..


The food choices wasn't that much but I dont mind at all because I saw lasagne as one of the food listed.. eheheh..


So ordered a lasagne.. a brownies for Adam, a kiddie meal for Adam also and a coffee for Dude.. ouhh and a moroccan meatballs for Dude..

Adam's kiddie meal came first with his shake.. and then Dude's meatballs.. 



My lasagne was the last to arrive.. piping hot.. fresh from the oven.. the taste?? its just like heaven.. just the way I like it.. and the way I cook my lasagne.. everything was perfect! I told Dude that I don't have to spend the whole day in the kitchen anymore when I'm craving for a lasagne.. hahaha..


But the portion was too big.. even the help from Dude there were still some left.. Adam was truly satisfied with his brownies..



We went back that night with 3 very happy tummies.. wouldn't miss a visit here again..



Cafe Lapis @ Wangsa Maju
No. 3, Jalan Wangsa Delima 1A, Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju, 53300 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 03 - 4141 8297
Hours : 1200pm - 1100pm (tue-thurs & sat-sun) || 0300pm - 1100pm (fri) || close on mondays

I Say

Food : mostly simple food and coffee..
Price : quite affordable
Atmosphere : a nice neighbourhood cafe suitable hangout place for family and friends
Service : good service
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : lots of parking spot around the area





No comments: