Monday, March 16, 2015

LEGO Building Event Mac 2015

This is the second time I registered Adam to join the building contest.. he seems looking forward for it.. But this time we went to their latest branch in Cheras Sentral Shopping Mall (formerly known as Phoenix Plaza).. the place has gone through a major revamp..

We arrived just in time for the event to start.. Adam as usual a little late to start.. I had to start for him.. and then he'd continue till the end..


I imagine he'd build some other stuff.. but boys will always be boys.. he sticks to building aeroplane.. but from what I see, he just love to play with all the LEGO blocks.. maybe because of the bottomless box full of blocks..


In the end, he didn't win any main prizes just a gift for participating.. the gift is a LEGO dog.. I would love to see he build some other things in the next event (if there were any!)

the dog





No comments: