Thursday, March 12, 2015

Makan - Makan || Kafe Lapis, Wangsa Maju

Another night out..

The place of choice is Cafe Lapis! hahahha.. Adam's craving for their brownies..


This time around Dude ordered their Monte Cristo.. It is beef bacon, pastrami and cheese in a thick batter.. 

only the sauce and bones

As for me I go for their sambal chicken wings.. little that I know its sauce is the super hot kinda sauce.. Only to be mentioned by the server that it's going to be super hot.. and she nicely brought me a glass of milk and another glass of ice.. to wash of the spiciness..

True to her word.. it was totally spicy to the power of infinity.. but I just can't stop eating.. I think thats how "the hotter the better" came up.. But seriously.. I wont be ordering it again.. ahaahah.. Weak!


Cafe Lapis @ Wangsa Maju
No. 3, Jalan Wangsa Delima 1A, Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju, 53300 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 03 - 4141 8297
Hours : 1200pm - 1100pm (tue-thurs & sat-sun) || 0300pm - 1100pm (fri) || close on mondays

I Say

Food : not that big of a range of food
Price : quite affordable
Atmosphere : a nice hangout place either with family or friends
Service : good
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : lots of parking spot around the area





No comments: