Friday, March 19, 2010

FINALLY ...

the working days for the week are over.. i was clouded with bad luck this week..work wise.. hell week i must say..

it all started with my boss blaming me being lazy & everything.. the fact is i was trying my very best to do what was expected of me BUT it all depends to other people.. something that is beyond my control.. but she refused to listen to my explanation.. well.. that's it.. i just sucked it all in that day.. and it ruined the rest of my working day.. but as i went back home and saw my handsome boys' face..all the bad things that happened that day just vanished.. can you imagine the power of a 1 year old smile have on me? it made up to all the tears wasted that day..



The face that made my day


then today i was scolded by another boss (a higher ranking boss) on the mistake done by his assistant..and he also didn't listen to my explanation.. does he thinks that his assistant is always right? she won't do any mistakes? in the end the truth surfaced.. but it didn't made up for the words that have been blurted out to me.. even the assistants' appologisng didn't meant a thing!

this really was a bad week for me.. hope next week would be much nicer.. and more jolly..



No comments: