Thursday, March 4, 2010

The First Time

The loyal car in the middle of the traffic



Waiting for someone to rescue



We were supposed to join some of the husband's friend at Uptown Damansara for a supper.. unfortunately, our used to be loyal car stop right in the middle of the road in a massive traffic jam.. it's like the battery went dead cause everything stop..even the radio and lights.. BUTTT.. my father changed the battery earlier that day.. what is happening??

Luckily the husband made a good judgement.. stopping in the middle of 2 traffic lane.. suddenly a motorcycle stopped infront of us.. he claimed that he's a mechanic and would like to have a look at the engine..me on the other hand called my father to get the mechanic that changed the battery come to rescue us.. since we are regular at his shop.. the man that claimed he's a mechanic said we have this problem with something that i can't recall but willing to help with RM200 charge.. we said that we'd wait for our mechanic..

Waited for half and hour than my father came to the rescue with the whole family on tow including Adam who's asleep on my mother's lap.. I then join the rest of the family home while my father and the husband waited for our mechanic..

As we arrived home, the other car arrived a few seconds after.. the mechanic just jumped start our car and promise to come and fetch for repair tomorrow.. this is my first time experiencing this.. Never in my life that my car stop on me in the middle of the road..





No comments: