Saturday, June 16, 2012

Makan - Makan || Padi House, Galleria Putrajaya


This is the second time I had my lunch here.. My first experience here.. It was the best eating place compared to my office's cafe.. This time around I was accompanied by my roommate and a colleague of ours all the way from Melaka (i can just imagine she would add "historical city" after the mention of the word Melaka) The place was full with lunch goers.. luckily we get a good spot to sit.. near the tv and the counter..

This time around I ordered as suggested to me by some friends which is their Salmon and honey dew juice.. My roommate had their lunch special lamb accompanied with soup and ice lemon tea.. while another friend ordered fried rice and orange juice..

ice lemon tea - orange juice - honey dew juice
mushroom soup
fried rice
their mongolian lamb dish
the salmon dish

The verdict? I so gonna come here again and again for more of their salmon and lamb.. or maybe I should try their other menu?? hmm.. we'll see..

one of the eating area
empty area nearing to end of lunch hour
the rows of desserts
would love to try their pavlova on my next visit
Where:
Padi House @ Putrajaya
Galeria PjH
Jalan P4W
Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4 Putrajaya
(Opposite Menara KBS)

Hours:
10am - 10pm daily



No comments: