Sunday, February 24, 2013

Makan - Makan || Restoran & Kafe Sakura Kristal, Taman Melawati

Another makan-makan trip to Sakura Kristal.. I guess this is THE place we go to if we were to eat out.. So we try something new..

These are what we ordered that night..


orange juice

Adam's garlic bread

Actually we ordered mushroom soup together with the bread.. but surprisingly they were out of mushroom soup.. and no other soup except for something else soup which I don't think adam would like.. So he only ate the bread and my chicken..

Mr. AZ's mix grill



Mr. Az's mix grill was the superstar that night.. it was worth every cent paid and Mr. AZ's love it so much..


my something-something chicken
Mine was a let down.. the chicken was dry with no sauce accompanying.. so I have to depend on the chilli sauce which I don't fancy much.. it's a no-no for second time.. most probably will order for adam..


Restoran & Kafe Sakura Kristal, Taman Melawati
No 301, Jalan Bandar 11, Taman Melawati, 53100 KUALA LUMPUR  
Tel : 03 - 4108 5897
Hours : 1200pm - 1200am (weekdays) | 0430pm - 1130pm (weekend)


I Say

Price : Affordable  Food : You can have anything here from local to western.. still didn't get to try their local spread.. but will do it someday.. 
Service : good 
Atmosphere : a spacious place for eating.. and a cozy place to hang out.. what I love the most is the concept.. it is an open concept but with roof..  
Cleanliness : clean 
Parking : parking is not a problem.. lots infront of the restaurant




No comments: