Monday, July 21, 2014

Iftar with BFF || Muhibbah Seafood Restaurant, Penchala

Iftar this year I went alone.. Dude is at home to stay with Adam.. I think he understands that I sometimes need my alone time with friends.. The place to meet is Muhibbah Seafood Restaurant in Sungai Penchala..

A friend picked me up at home and straight we went to Sungai Penchala.. We were among the early ones at the restaurant.. since it is an open concept, it looks very much empty.. not until we're approaching iftar.. then only we saw that the restaurant was fully occupied.. not even an empty chair on the house..

Our menu for the night was already pre-ordered by a friend.. so it was a surprise for many of us.. The food was yummilicious.. everyone was quiet while eating.. I guess they were really enjoying their food..

We had chicken, squid, fish, prawn, cockles, egg and vege.. everything was delicious.. I would totally come back and would bring Dude along..

 
 
 
egg
butter prawn
deep fried squid

vege
lemon chicken
chilli cockles
deep fried fish with something-something sauce.. i couldnt remember
all of our dishes
while waiting for azan
 

 After Iftar, which is quite after 9 o'clock we went to Rasta to have coffee and desserts.. It was really an enjoyable night because I get to catch up with my friends.. Went back close to 11 at night.. eheheh..
 
at Rasts

fried banana choco cheese


Lot 2851, Jalan Seri Penchala, Kampung Sungai Penchala, KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 03 - 7727 3153
Hours : 1200pm - 2.30pm & 6.30pm - 1000pm

I Say

Price : I dont know the exact price.. but I guess it was normal price for any seafood restaurant 
Food : delicious.. I especially love the fish & cockles.. 
Service : fast considering the full seating 
Atmosphere : open concept.. it is even suitable for any occasion like wedding 
Cleanliness : clean 
Parking : at the parking space or along the road..






No comments: