Saturday, April 11, 2015

Kem Solat Siri 1 Sekolah Kebangsaan Setiawangsa

Adam came back from school with a letter saying that all Standard 1 student have to attend a Kem Solat event on Saturday.. He's very excited to join the camp that he already prepared on what to where.. and insisted on wearing a full baju melayu complete with sampin & songkok..

On Saturday, I sent him to school, but we were a bit late because he wanted to have breakfast first infront of his school.. And then he started to cry when he realised that he's late and refuses to join in his class lines..

I had to persude him.. like really really pujuk dengan janji manis.. then only he join in his class line.. After they moved to their assigned class, I left with a promise that I'll be there waiting for him when he's finished..


And yup.. I'm there on time to fetch him.. I can see that he's smiling from far while going down the stairs.. In the car, he just wouldnt stop talking sharing his experience with me.. He said he wanted to join another camp if there's any after this..





No comments: