Sunday, September 22, 2013

Makan - Makan || Old Town White Coffee, Taman Permata

I had a sudden crave for toast.. I drag Dude and Adam for a not so late night out toast and coffe at the nearest kopitiam we can find.. so Old Town White Coffee it is..

 


Ordered their toast and steam bread with hazelnut white coffee for me and NanYang coffee cold of Dude.. for Adam I ordered garlic bun and shared the father's drink.. mine? strictly no sharing.. heh!

 
 
 
 

Had a lovely relaxing coffee time with the ones I love.. Adam was the one most excited with this night out.. but it won't happen often Adam! once in a while only.. (boleh caya ke?)
 

  

Old Town White Coffee @ Taman Permata 
No. 1, Persiaran Permata, Taman Permata, 53300 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 03 - 4105 2937 
Hours : 0900am - 1230am (daily)

I Say

Price : normal for every kopitiam.. we paid around RM20 for everything
Food : do i need to explain?
Service : good
Atmosphere : good
Cleanliness : good
Parking : plenty in front of the kopitiam




No comments: