Monday, August 18, 2014

Azad 1st Birthday Party & Raya Open House || Jalan Kent, KL

My cousin hosted an Open House cum Birthday Party for her grandson and an akikah for her other grandson.. it is more of a all in celebration.. 

We went there a little bit late.. It was a miscommunication.. we thought the event started late but by the time we arrive some of the cousins are already leaving.. as long as the roasted lamb is there everything is fine.. hah! The lamb was so super delicious that I can't stop myself from having my second, third and then I lose count..

I didn't get to see the birthday boy.. he was sleeping when I arrive and didn't wake up when I was leaving.. too bad.. a picture with him (that look like a japanese toddler) would be nice..

Adam was ok all the way except when one of the grandson (Adam's nephew) shows interest to everything that Adam did.. he would shout "Mama!! Adam don't like this baby!" eheheh.. Perhaps its the only child syndrome..

sesame street themed
the cake
the party pack
Adam and nephew, Rayzen




No comments: