Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Brainy Bunch Wangsa Maju 2014 Field Trip

This is Adam 2nd field trip experience.. the 1st one was last year.. This year the trip is to Pusat Sains Negara.. Last year I said to Adam that I wont be accompanying him for his next trip.. and he was ok with that.. Furthermore, the school did not invite the parents to join in with the trip.. except if you were going there by yourself..

I still took leave from work.. and I sent him to school but I didn't follow like last year.. Would love to see him enjoy his time with friends..

He was excited the whole week.. and kept on reminding me that he will be going to Pusat Sains Negara for his trip.. and the night before the trip he reminded me to make sure that I wake up early to prepare and sent him to school..

I went home and waited after sending him on a bus..

At around 2.30 pm I was there at his school waiting for him.. Apparently, they were late due to traffic jam.. Then I saw him walking n line with his friends.. His face light up when he saw me.. I know he got a lot to tell me but he'll surely wait until we were alone before blurting out everything..

Alhamdulillah.. he said he did enjoy the trip.. and he repeated his adventure story that night with Dude.. he sounded cheerful..

happy face
parents waiting in front of the school

adam lining up
walking in line

walking to the bus

 
the bus moving

when I came to pick him up in the afternoon




No comments: