Monday, September 29, 2014

Makan - Makan || Restoran Homst, TTDI

It all started after the working trip to Pahang.. the boss I there with suggested me to try the salted egg soft shell crab here.. according to him this this is to die for.. his family would come here just to have the dish.. he even said they won't mind to order that this eventhough their stomach was already full..


Not wanting to be behind.. I suggested to Dude to try this particular to die for dish at one of their branch.. TTDI.. so my mission was to try their salted egg soft shell crab.. oohh.. this restaurant is a chinese muslim restaurant.. so go figure on their choices of food..


After ordering our drink and food.. soft shell crab and a plate of cantonese noodle.. we waited.. then the dish came.. I was thrill to try.. but was dissapointed that my crab was already cold.. did they pre-cooked the dish since it is the most popular dish? It took us quite sometime to finish it.. We even  managed to clear up the noodle before the crab..

the little guy wanted sirap ais
salted egg soft shell crab

cantonese noodle

Even I was dissapointed with the crab, but it wont stop me from going to their other branch (planning on going to the specific branch that the boss went)..


Restoran Homst @ TTDI
No 34 - 36, Persiaran Zaaba, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 03 - 7728 0760
Hours : 1100am - 1030pm

I Say

Price : affordable
Food : nice taste
Service : good service
Atmosphere : nice ambiance
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : ample parking when I went there for dinner




No comments: