Friday, October 17, 2014

Makan - Makan || Acacia Tree Koffie, Shaftsbury Square, Cyberjaya

One of the long lunch we had.. Just trying another new place to try.. We've been here before but change to another place because they were full at that time.. and now we're back again..


A colleague tried their variety of dishes in the nasi campur line up.. while me being the ones who always hard to decide, ordered the ala-carte..  


We have to wait a while to be served since it is during their peak time.. and the drinks came after that.. the ala-carte took quite some time, I guess they cook one portion by one portion.. and they have only one cook to prepare all the orders..

nasi campur

My ice milk tea was very nice.. and a colleague were saying they use some kind of a tea that she can't remember.. so.. this is the drink I'll be ordering if I were ever dining here again..

our drinks

My Bihun Kungfu was just like the way I like.. and the portion was very.. I mean very big! it was HUGE! when my plate came, the gravy was dripping.. the taste was super great.. I love it very much.. It was just like the 1st Bihun kungfu I had.. and I found it again.. they fry the bihun with egg before putting the gravy on top..

bihun kungfu
something-something fried rice


Even the colleague enjoyrd their food.. and we surely would love coming back.. put aside the time that we had to wait for our food..


Acacia Tree Koffie @Shaftsbury Square 
P1 12, Shaftsbury Square, Persiaran Multimedia, Cyber 6, Cyberjaya, SELANGOR
Tel : 012 - 331 9491
Hours : 0730am - 0800pm (Mon - Sat)

I Say

Price : a little bit on the higher side
Food : good especially the ala-carte ones.. even the nasi campur is nice too..
Service : good
Atmosphere : relaxing.. cafe style
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : a lot of parking especially at the parking block,, and if you get lucky, you can get a parking in front of the restaurant





No comments: