Sunday, October 5, 2014

Makan - Makan || Foodilicious, Section 7, Shah Alam

Visited my SIL at UITM and brought her for an early dinner out.. after so many wrong turns and confusion, we ended up at Seksyen 7 foodcourt.. and through my search on some blogs, foodilicious kitchen was the most suggested.. some even made me drool over the steaks.. 7 spices steaks to be exact..


So without hesitation, I ordered a 7 spices lamb chop while Dude went for a burger at Yazid's Burger (which I won't be reviewing because I don't know)

the 7 spices lamb chop

I don't have to wait long for my chop to be ready.. The meat was quite tender (for some part) but to me it was overspiced.. a little bit spicy to my liking.. maybe I am more of a 3-4 spices steak?.. well thats their speciality.. But the portion was big and Dude had to finished up half of my plate..

Dude's burger
he ordered here

And ohh! the lamb comes together with coleslaw & mashed potato.. but to me the dish was value for money..


Foodilicious Kitchen, Shah Alam
Food Court, Kompleks Anjung 7, Jalan Zirkon 7B, Seksyen 7 40000 SHAH ALAM
Tel : 017 - 641 9945
Hours : 0600pm - 1100pm


I Say

Price : affordable for western food
Food : nice but can be improved
Service : self-service
Atmosphere : food court.. what to expect?
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : ample





No comments: