Saturday, October 11, 2014

Makan - Makan || Restoran Pecel Lele Mbak Aan & Dila, Kajang

My second visit here.. but this time with a group of colleague for lunch.. since we have to attend a half day seminar somewhere near.. Might as well grab the opportunity..


I love the food there.. eventhough I can't stand the sambal.. too heaty for my taste.. but it didn't stop me from enjoying it with my hot smashed fried chicken.. and grabbing my drink every minute to cool down..

smashed chicken
catfish


And oh don't forget to add-in fried tempe (fermented soybean) and tofu.. and have it together with your rice and the sambal.. yummyy.. Just by thinking of it (to type this entry) I am salivating!!

The drink.. I ordered Soda Gembira.. it is similar to air bandung soda (johor style).. and I ordered 2 of it.. the taste is just nice.. not too sweet and not too gassy.. perfect for me.. and it also have this creamy taste..

soda gembira

Would suggest to whoever enjoy the ayam penyet.. this is to die for.. I tell you! some of my colleague would just forget of their no rice diet just to eat here.. so.. go figure!


Restoran Pecal Lele Mbak Aan & Dila @ Hentian Kajang
No. 2, Jalan Hentian 3, Pusat Hentian Kajang, Kajang, SELANGOR
Tel : 016-242 2520
E-mail : pecellelembakaan@yahoo.com

I Say

Price : affordable because a set of lele (catfish) is only RM5.50 and ayam penyet (smashed chicken) RM6.00
Food : i love the food especially the fish and chicken,, they would prepare on order.. so the set came to you piping hot.. with the powerful sambal..
Service : service was fast considering they would fry on order
Atmosphere : a normal restaurant
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : for me this is the main problem.. it is really hard to get a parking here.. it all depends on luck!







No comments: