Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Makan - Makan || Kulcats Barrio, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail


This happens after Adam's graduation.. was confused on where to have lunch and we ended up in TTDI.. and I suggested Kulcats based on some of my review readings.. Most were good reviews.. and the dessert is to die for..

 

Since this is our first time there, we asked for suggestion from the waiter.. the guy was very nice that he answered to every question.. I almost asked him to describe every dish in the menu list..

so we ordered these as our first try...

seafood marinara
I love the sauce.. even Adam love it too.. so I had to share it with him.. but it the end the pasta became his.. So I had to finished his dish..

chicken parmigiana

this was actually ordered for Adam.. but I ended up finishing it because he took my marinara.. the chicken was nice too.. but the portion was too big that I kinda of having trouble at the end.. 

I can't remember what Dude ordered.. but it was a chicken meal.. that also came with big portion.. 

It was a nice experience at the restaurant.. but we were too full for their desserts.. and make a point to come back here again for their desserts.. We went back home that day with a happy mind and happy stomach..


Kulcats Barrio @ TTDI
No. 35, Lorong Rahim Kajai 13, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 03 - 7733 3420
Hours : 1200pm - 1100pm (sun-mon,wed-thur) || 0400pm - 1100pm (fri) || 1200pm - 1200pm (sat) || closed on tuesdays

I Say

Price : affordable and worth for the money paid
Food : love the food!
Service : good service
Atmosphere : family kind of restaurant/cafe eventhough the ID is more towards a hangout place for youngsters (skaters)
Cleanliness : clean
Parking : lots of parking in front of the restaurant





No comments: