Friday, September 7, 2012

Makan-Makan || Kyros Kebab, The Streetmall, Cyberjaya

Bila hari Jumaat.. lunch break panjang.. langkah pon jadi panjang.. this time around.. ke Cyberjaya kite!!! a collegue need to get her novel at the streetmall.. So.. berjalan la at the flea market.. Lastly can't decide on where to eat.. Looked around nampak la Kyros Kebab Cafe.. usually Kyros Kebab dekat kiosk je.. this is my first time jumpe Cafe Kyros Kebab..

The collegue pon mentioned that she never had kebab from kyros.. so a good time to try..me on the other hand already had a couple of experience with Kyros so directly ordered their mixed (lamb & chicken) wrap.. and an ice lemon tea..

Taste wise was still the same.. but I still have my favourite kebab somewhere else.. will blog about it when I visit that place next time..

It was a hearty & healthy lunch for me..

ice lemon tea
sauces
Mixed Wrap
filling

I Say
Price : I can't remember the price but for me it's reasonable..
Food :  What do you expect from a kebab kiosk? but would love to try their Portugese Grill Fish & the desserts.. looks tempting..
Service : Order the food at the counter and would be given your drinks.. The cashier was friendly.. and then your food would be sent to you at the table.. The service was good also..
Environment : a cafe like environment..
Parking : ample

Where :
Kyros Kebab
Lot F,G & E The Street Mall
4210 Cyberjaya Bus Terminal
Persiaran Multimedia
63000 Cyberjaya




No comments: