Sunday, September 2, 2012

Precious Moments with Truddy & Teddy

* sticky post *
* scroll down for new entry *

I fell in love with Trudy & Teddy when I first went shopping for my then unborn son.. Walking around the mall (Jusco) to the familiar brands section searching for baby clothes.. Then I stumbled upon a section of cute and classic looking clothes that I instantly fell in love with.. with all the whites and earth tones.. yummmy.. but I said to myself "not now.."

My moment with Trudy & Teddy came when I had to dress my baby boy for a family wedding.. I always envision that my son would dress up smart just like the boys in Sound Of Music.. you now the Von Trapp boys?? or even just like Trudy & Teddy models.. I sooo love the material.. its so soft to my then delicate son's skin.. Now my son have his own taste for his wear.. But I noticed that he's more than always end up with a Trudy & Teddy shirt/pants..

Thanks Trudy & Teddy for the lovely material and superb classical yet modern design that I love so much to put on my son.. I hope for our relationship to last as long as possible.. and now I wish that my son would stay a toddler forever so I can always dress him up with Trudy & Teddy..


look how cute and smart he is with Trudy & Teddy

And to make it even better, Trudy & Teddy is giving an opportunity to take home the following prizes!

Most Creative Blog Post
1st Prize: RM800 Cash + T&T RM500 Product Voucher = RM1300
2nd Prize: RM500 Cash + T&T RM300 Product Voucher = RM800
3rd Prize: RM200 Cash + T&T RM300 Product Voucher = RM500

Consolation Prize
5 x RM80 T&T Product Voucher = RM400

All you have to do is just follow the steps below to share your most precious moments with your baby and you could stand a chance to be one of the winners:
  1. Upload your most precious Trudy & Teddy moment here. You may upload more than one photo.
  2. Drag the Trudy & Teddy images on the right panel and insert them into your photo.
  3. When you’re done editing, download the completed image and share it on your blog.
  4. Create a blog post titled “Precious Moments with Trudy & Teddy” and share with us your memorable baby moments with Trudy & Teddy. The most engaging and creative blog posts will be chosen as the winners. Do make sure to include the photos that you have edited with the Trudy & Teddy photo widget.
  5. Once you are done with the post, insert the permalink in the form here.
Deadline for blog post submission is 5.00pm, 2 September 2012.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
  1. This contest is open for Nuffnang Glitterati members only.
  2. Judges’ decisions on winners are final.
  3. Prizes are NOT for resale to other parties.

So please..please.. PLEASE let us win.. so that I can continue dressing up my son with Trudy & Teddy especially during this Eidul Fitri celebration.. I can just imagine him wearing Trudy &Teddy and shines among all his cousins..





1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi... gud luck....came from the same contest!!!!