Thursday, March 28, 2013

Apple Crumble

I was craving for something sweet/desserts the whole of last week but couldn't decide on what to have and where to go to.. in the  end i decided to make my very first apple crumble when I saw some apples in the fridge.. I mixed couple of recipe that i found on the net and wallah! my very own apple crumble..
 
INGREDIENTS
-- Apple Mixture
3 granny smith apples - peeled, cored and chopped
60 grams sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
 
-- Crumble Topping
100 grams flour
60 grams butter
25 grams sugar
1 tablespoon oats   
 
PREPARATION
1.   stew the apples with sugar and ground cinnamon until soft.
2.   let them cool.
3.   mix flour, butter, sugar and oats with your fingers.
4.   spoon the apple mixture into ramekin.
5.   spoon the crumble topping over the apple mixtures.
6.   bake for 30 minutes at 130 degC.

before baking
all that was left




No comments: