Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Makan - Makan || Restoran Tarbush, Ampang Point


Our personal favourite place for a shawarma..



he also love the shawarma
the shawarma after couple of bites from Adam

Restoran Tarbush, Ampang Point  
Lot G05, Ground Floor, Ampang Point Shopping Centre, Jalan Mamanda 3, Taman Dato' Ahmad Razali, 68000 Ampang, SELANGOR 
Tel : 03 - 42534177
Hours : 1000am - 1000pm (daily)
I Say   
Price : RM7 for a shawarma chicken..   
Food : I love the shawarma.. no other place could compare to this.. This is the only place I think of when I'm craving for shawarma.. but I can't comment on the other food in their menu.. Never tried before..
Service : I have my shawarma to go.. so not much to comment on the service 
Atmosphere : a middle eastern restaurant.. 
Cleanliness : clean  
Parking : park at the shopping complex basement parking





No comments: