Monday, October 1, 2012

Makan-makan || O'Briens Irish Sandwiches Cafe, Cyberjaya

One of the days while I waited for Mr. AZ to finished work.. apahal pulak nak tunggu dalam kereta kan?? adalah dalam 1 hour lagi.. Since the project has finished and most of the outlets already operating.. I waited him at one of the cafe.. I chose O'Briens sbb ada rasa sikit lapar.. eheheheh.. sikit la sanngat!!

Browse through the menu.. and I ordered their tea set.. which includes a sandwich and drink.. and it's RM10.. Tajuk sandwich is Tuna Toasties (kot!) and coffee.. there were not many people in there.. most probably still at work.. so I just relax and enjoy the tea set..

the cafe

You just need to order and pay at the counter.. after that just choose a seat and wait for your order.. I love the cafe since it was not crowded as Starbucks a couple of doors next to O'Briens.. I can just relax and enjoy my cuppa and the sandwich.. all in my own sweet time..

my coffee
my tuna toasties

The sandwich came with chips.. for me the portion was huge.. I have to force myself to finished all of it.. 10 ringgit tuu!! tak boleh membazir.. heee.. Love the sandwich but if you ever order a Toasties please eat as soon as the order arrived at your table.. The toast will kind of lemau after a while.. anyhow.. still nice to enjoy.. 

It was an hour and RM10 well spent..

I Say
Price : Actually it was a bit expensive to spent on a sandwich .. But with the huge portion.. I can let that go.. and wide choice of fillings.. But it will be more economical to order menu set..
Food :  Sandwiches with variety of fillings to choose from..
Service : The service was great.. most probably because there were no customer during that time..
Environment : a nice and relaxing cafe environment.. a perfect place to hang-out with friends and enjoy a time alone..
Parking : Ample infront of the cafe but would be difficult to find parking space during lunch hour on weekdays.. But I was informed that there were a parking block at the back of the cafe.. So parking won't be a problem..

Where :
O'Briens Irish Sandwich Cafe
P1-19, Shaftsbury Square
Persiaran Multimedia, Cyber 6
63000 Cyberjaya

Tel : 03 - 8322 6513

Hours:
9.30am - 10.00pm (monday - saturday)
11.30am - 10.00pm (sunday)




No comments: