Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Adam is 4!

Today is my Adam's 4th birthday.. Earlier this year I had a lot of idea's on how to celebrate his birthday.. but in between work and everything I forgot to execute the ideas.. and I was down with fever after the wedding in Gemencheh.. and still am down with the fever and a very bad cough.. 

So I just decided to make some goody bags and buy a cake (he requested for chocolate cake) and sent it to the school for him to celebrate with his friends and teachers.. 

When I arrived at the school they were all playing.. so the teacher let me inside and I decline since I was coughing badly and with fever somemore.. afraid that I would spread my virus to all the kids.. Then my Adam notice that I was there and he saw the cakebox.. and was jumping excitedly.. and something caught my ears as he was introducing me to his friends.. "this is my mommy!" ehehehehe.. so cute.. such a big boy.. then I just left and let him enjoy the time with his friends.. but I did tell him that I'll pick him up when he finishes school..

and this is the look of the now turned 4 years old baby boy after celebrating his birthday at school..




"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY MAMA.. LOVE YOU WITH AL MY HEART.. PLEASE DON'T GROW UP TOO FAST AND BE A GOOD BOY!"





No comments: