Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Makan - Makan || Meat U Here Steak House, Wangsa Maju

Another meat craving session with Mr. AZ and Adam.. feel free to read the review of my first visit.. but this time around my mother join us too.. while my father went out with my sis and family.. ehehehehe.. we went different ways that night because of different cravings.. ahahahah.. kesian my parents..

Had my usual.. t-bone and Mr. AZ went for grain fed sirloin.. even my mother had the same with Mr. AZ.. my bad.. because I thought they have salmon in their list of menu.. sorry mak..

Adam mushroom soup
my t-bonesteak

Adam as always will enjoy his bowl of mushroom soup.. eventhough he already had his dinner before Maghrib.. I as ever love my t-bone and i saw that my mom love her meat too.. but maybe the portion was too big for her appetite at night.. Mr. AZ was happy man that night because he get to finished 1 and a half portion of grain fed sirloin.. the mashed potato and coleslaw is just the same as my first visit.. would be my only place of choice to fulfill my "ad-hoc" crave for meat!



Meat U Here Steak House, Wangsa Maju
No.25, Jalan Wangsa Delima 12 (Wangsa Walk), Section 5, Wangsa Maju, 53300 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 03 - 41420029 
Hours : 1100am - 1100pm (Mon - Thu & Sat - Sun) | 230pm - 1100pm (Fri)

I Say
Price : quite expensive RM 160++ for a t-bone, 2 grain fed sirloin and a bowl of mushroom soup.. what do you think? worth every cents
Food :  I fell in love again with the mashed potato and coleslaw.. and love the way they cook my meat..
Service : great service
Atmosphere : a casual and relaxing setting perfect for any ocassion
Cleanliness : clean..
Parking : parking is still a hassle..park by the roadside if you are lucky.. if not park at the parking area of wangsa walk mall but you have to walk to the steakhouse


No comments: