Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Makan - Makan || Al Rawsha Restaurant, Cheras

My aunty and family came to visit the other day.. so we decided to treat them middle eastern food.. the place of choice is Al-Rawsha in Kampung Pandan..

the restaurant

Since it is a working day, me and Mr. AZ went straight from office and meet the rest there.. as expected we were early but couldn't order yet.. Had to wait for Mr. Finance Minister (abah.. ehheheh).. Adam was very excited as he spotted us.. he ran towards us.. rindu sangat kot..

our table
menu book

We ordered 2 servings of rice with lamb and chicken and salad.. such a big portion.. the 10 of us adult plus 3 kids couldn't finished all of it.. what more with mak ordering chicken sandwich and another additional order Shawarma.. But for me, I love the main dish.. rice..

the chicken and lamb rice
salad
sauce and yoghurt
orange juice
The end of the dinner, the kids asked for ice cream.. so they got themselves a scoop each.. But I didn't let Adam finished up his ice cream.. I passed his bowl to everybody at the table.. afraid that he'll be sugar overload that night.. kalau dier sugar overload.. matila aku!!

ice cream

The night ended with sending my aunty and family off to one my uncle's house since they'll be catching morning flight the next day to Sarawak for family holiday..

dessert selection


Al Rawsha Restaurant, Cheras
No. 8, Jalan Kampung Pandan, 55100 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 03 - 9200 6600

I Say
Price : I'm not sure about the price.. My father paid for it..
Food : Adam and I love the rice and ouhh the lamb is to die for! but the shawarma was a dissapointment..
Service : good
Atmosphere : a nice place to have meal with family and friends.. airy and there were surau for solat.. they even have azan during solat time.. Cleanliness : clean
Parking : parking is not a problem.. lots and lots parking lot





1 comment:

Ren said...

Teringin nak pi tapi aku x suka mknn arab hahaha