Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Makan - Makan || Restoran & Kafe Sakura Kristal, Taman Melawati


Had a feeling to eating out the other day.. tapi tak tau mana nak pegi.. so just drive on and do'a that the place we ended up to is approvable.. eheheh..

We ended up to a place that we've visited quite a few years back.. Didn't know why we didn't came for a second time.. the food as I remember was not a let down..


this is where we had our dinner that night..
Adam's current favourite drink to order
garlic bread for Adam
mushroom soup for Adam

The garlic bread must be ordered separately form the mushroom soup.. Adam loves the soup.. but he always loves mushroom soup.. and must be specifically eaten together with a plate of garlic bread.. he would order them himself..



my grill chicken

The grill chicken was nice especially eaten together with the black pepper sauce.. but I would prefer if they would drench my salad more cause its a bit dry..

enjoying his food

I guess we would be coming back to this place.. and I can see this is our future hang out place as a family..


Restoran & Kafe Sakura Kristal, Taman Melawati
No 301, Jalan Bandar 11, Taman Melawati, 53100 KUALA LUMPUR  
Tel : 03 - 4108 5897
Hours : 1200pm - 1200am (weekdays) | 0430pm - 1130pm (weekend)


I Say

Price : Affordable 
Food : You can have anything here from local to western.. I didn't get to try their local spread.. but will do it someday.. 
Service : good 
Atmosphere : a spacious place for eating.. and a cozy place to hang out.. what I love the most is the concept.. it is an open concept but with roof..  
Cleanliness : clean 
Parking : parking is not a problem.. lots infront of the restaurant




No comments: