Friday, June 14, 2013

Makan - Makan || Wong Solo, Bandar Sri Permaisuri

MIL came to visit one day and we met up at BIL's house in Bandar Sri Permaisuri.. And BIL treated us to a dinner at a nearby Wong Solo branch in the area..



Me and Mr. AZ shared a set of ayam penyet since we were quite full.. and I already bought 2 boxes of dominos pizza.. Somemore I don't think I can finished up a whole plate of nasik with their sambal tasted like fire.. I had to add the thick and sweet soysauce to finished up.. but I do love it! The nasi set comes together with white rice, quarter of fried chicken, a cut of fried tofu, a cut of fried tempe and terung sambal.. a complete meal and a cup of cool mineral water..

sambal and soy sauce

normal set of nasi ayam penyet
Then I ordered their sweet corn drink that tasted too sweet..



Wong Solo, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras   
Lot 25 & 27, Ground Floor, Jalan Dwitasik 1, Dataran Dwitasik, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, 56000 KUALA LUMPUR 
Tel : 03 - 9171 1143
Hours : 1130am - 1000pm (Daily)

I Say  

Price : for a set of nasi ayam penyet and mineral water is RM10.90 if I'm not mistaken because everything paid by BIL
Food : the chicken, tempe and tofu are fired as we ordered.. so.. it is fresh.. but the sambal is spicy to the max!
Service : good service but the waiter was a bit confused with our orders.. but no harm done
Atmosphere : green coloured restaurant
Cleanliness : fair 
Parking : park in front of the restaurant but it all depend on your luck




No comments: